ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
We are pleased to announce that abstract submission for The 22nd Annual Meeting of Thai Hip & Knee Society (THKS) and 2020 International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR), on 9th – 11th August 2020 at Sheraton Hua Hin, Thailand, can now be submitted on our online system. In order to submit an abstract please sign up or, if you are already signed up, please login with your old credentials. Do not hesitate to use the password recovery function in case of need.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CATEGORIES: Abstract category descriptions are included. Please review these descriptions prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work to the proper category.
- Primary Hip Arthroplasty
- Primary Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision Hip Arthroplasty
- Revision Knee Arthroplasty
PRESENTATION TYPES: Authors will be required to indicate their preferred presentation format when submitting an abstract. The available presentation types are;
- Oral Presentation
- E-Poster Presentation
More information regarding the logistics of the presentations will be advised upon acceptance.
TITLE: maximum 20 words
The abstract title should be brief, in capital letters, and should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
ABSTRACT: maximum 300 words. Please organize the abstract body as follows:
- Study Design & Methods
- Conclusions (Statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.)
- DO NOT include image, table, references, title or author information in your abstract
- DO NOT use abbreviations which have not been specified first.
- DO NOT include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.
Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa : Phet Kasem Rd, Thambol Cha-Am, Hua Hin District, Chang Wat Phetchaburi 76120 Tel: 66-38-708-000